Thursday, June 19, 2008

Quickie Car Wash

I had a lunch date with A-san & K-san from Japan, so I decided to get a quick car wash... cuz my car is covered with dust & ickiness. Ichigo's been too busy moving to get my car washed at the cheap Korean places in K-town.

I went to a Shell station nearじゅるる's, since they have a self-serve car wash stand.

I filled up a little bit of gas & got the basic wash. Six dollah.

It's been a long time since I used the self-serve car wash stand, so I listened to every sentence said by the machine. With all the excitement, I forgot to take a photo of the machine or the car wash stand entrance.

But I did take photos while I was inside!

Soap sud spray


And the giant brushes


If I had a Japanese blog about life in the US, I'd write all about this...

My car is now semi-clean.
I didn't drive slow enough through the blow drier at the end, so I have white spots here and there. But better than having a dusty car.

No comments: