Thursday, July 17, 2008

Found Old Friends on LinkedIn, BBS Version

A long time ago, before the internet days... Vu & Erikku got me into BBS.

So the later half of my high school days, and early part of my college days were revolving around this chat board. I won't mention the BBS name in fear that creeps... er, geeks... er, people... will find this blog through Google. (No, I'm only kidding. Old creepy friends are always welcome)

Anyway, I got a LinkedIn invite from Dilan, who I met on the BBS.
He had contacted me out of the blue several years ago (5 years?), but then we didn't really keep in touch. Well, my workaholic level was 200% at the time.

I sent a short note back and a link to this blog.
I haven't heard back yet, but I did say I was busy until August. But I still write the blog daily... my priorities? My three blogs (and four, when I revive Industry Babble!).

I added a new category called "BBS Life."
I wonder who'll be next in this category?

No comments: