Saturday, July 19, 2008

Hair Cut Sisters

Sat & I went to get our hair cut today.

I went first, because Sat wanted to finish eating her takoyaki that she bought at the Mitsuwa Natsu Matsuri (Summer Festival).

Sat & Dave were giggling at the "How to Become Popular with Girls" mook that was in the waiting section.

I think it was mostly there to showcase different kids of hair cuts & styles for Japanese guys, but I was surprised about the aftershave cremes that makes your facial hair thinner over time. It's to reduce the blue-ish tint that remains after you shave your face.

Then there was a section on removing body hair (chest, legs, arms). And a device that keeps tapping at your nose to make your button nose more shapely. Japanese guys have to work awfully hard to get girls.

I headed over to the Natsu Matsuri to check it out & take photos for the blog. But I realized I forgot to put the SD card in my camera. I took photos, but I can't post them until I go home and get the cable. *sob*

Sat & Dave went to Max Karaoke while I went to the Natsu Matsuri, but I ended up not spending a whole lot of time there. So I sat at the entrance when Angela & Liyin came in. They were meeting friends for karaoke.

Anyway, here's the new Shiz


Tonight is grunion run!
I'll rest up by watching TV.

No comments: