Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Holes in My Kuri Manjuu

I bought 栗まんじゅう at the Nishi Hongwanji Obon Festival, and I was planning to eat them as snacks at work this week.

I packed up my lunch, and was about to put the 栗まんじゅう in my lunch bag when I noticed that one of the まんじゅうwas crushed.

Hmm, it must have been crushed when I was carrying it around.
I thought.

Until I looked at the bag closely and saw... bite marks.


Koge Shu was digging around in the Trader's Joe bag the night before. I yelled at her then, but she must have gotten to it while we were sleeping.

I yelled at her again, but I know it was too late. I shouldn't have left the 栗まんじゅうwhere she can get to it easily.

4 comments:

ardith said...

haha! she's a smart cat.

Shizuki said...

Ards >
Smart!?
Naughty cat!

Dave T said...

Not smart enough to open the bad though. Poor Koge.

Shizuki said...

dave >
We'd like her to learn how to open the front door for us first.