Friday, August 22, 2008

Deep Fryer Missing

I was watching the Food Network & the Neeley's were deep frying green beans in a beer batter. They said it was a great way to get kids eating veggies, and it's healthier than french fries. Never mind the fact that deep frying anything isn't healthy...

But the deep fried green beans looked like tempura green beans, and I thought it would be lovely to have some.

I got a miniature deep fryer for Christmas a while ago, but I only used it once. Well, Dee used it once to make yuca fries for a company end-of-month BBQ party.

And it's disappeared since then. Has anyone seen it?

PS. Alpha Ben decided not to go on the hike. He tried sitting in a car, and his butt didn't like it. Here's his exact quote:

I tried sitting in the car. There's no way I'm gonna drive 5 hours. It feels like I had a chunk of ass ripped out.

No comments: