Saturday, August 9, 2008

Dennis' Birthday Scavenger Hunt & BBQ Party

Scavenger hunt started at 2:30pm (actually 3:00pm).
Four teams of four, with 16 people participating.

Dennis' team included Sat, Dave & Ards. They won.

Shiz's team included じゅるる, Steebu & anti-social Vince. He came out this time! We got second place.

Rica's team included her boyfriend, Romyr, Romyr's girlfriend & Chris. They got third place.

Mike's team included Nidia, Danielle & Beverly. They came in last.

And then we went to BBQ at Clover Park. It was really cold! But the food was good. But then again, the boys forgot to buy snacks like chips to feed the hungry kids while we waited for the food to cook. And they also forgot condiments. But they heard my complaints & bought chips when they went out to buy condiments. Good job boys!

じゅるるsaid I need to learn to be a guest. I need to learn to keep my mouth shut when I'm not hosting...

Then again, Dee didn't plan for anyone to skewer the beef satay, and guess who came in handy & saved the day? My hand smelled like teriyaki sauce & was very marinated by the time I was done. Mmmm, BBQ'd hand!

Sooo sooo tired!
Please look at Shiz's Flickr account for photos.

No comments: