Tuesday, September 23, 2008

New TV Season, Yay!

Being a TV junkie, I welcome the new TV season.
I wouldn't be so bored if we had cable, but Sat's not going for it. Especially during the off season. Of tennis, of course.

I watched a little bit of Heroes yesterday. Got bored & started playing Chocobo.

Dee said How I Met Your Mother was on last night. Barney's in love with Robin? Ewww. Ted proposed to his girlfriend? Who's he dating now? She hasn't watched Star Wars? See! There are plenty of geeky girls who haven't watched Star Wars!

Today was all about L&O SVU for the Yama sisters.
Sasami opted for Fringe. We watched the first episode w/ Dave & it was kinda gross.
Vu said to watch Fringe on hulu & watch Korean drama instead.

Tomorrow... Criminal Minds & Lipstick Jungle?
We'll just look forward to Survivor.

PS. My sinus infection (as diagnosed by Sasami's co-worker) is slowly getting better. My ears stopped popping after I took two doses of Sudafed. I forgot to take it tonight, though. But I still have a lot of mucus.

No comments: