Friday, October 3, 2008

Helping Steph Plan Her Japan Trip

I guess Steph is going to Japan for TGS, and she called, messaged & Facebook'd me asking for hotel info.

Most of our conversation was on the "wall"... and I realized that the "wall" isn't private. And it's shown on all 450 of her other Facebook friends. What if she has stalkers!?

So after I searched for hotel info on Rakuten, I decided to email her.
No more stalkers.

I don't know what happened to the hotel reservation Sat made for us, since we were planning on going. She must have canceled by now. Altho the hotel is kinda far for TGS use. It's pretty handy if you only want to stay around the 乙女ロード area.

BTW, did Bung end up asking Sasami to buy the iTunes Japan cards?
Cuz that would be much easier than having Bung pay me to give money to Prince to buy the iTunes cards. I hope he figured that out & talked to Sasami & just forgot to tell me about it. Or do I need to hand $200 to Prince? Gosh, I hope not. And I don't want to be stuck w/ $200 worth of iTunes cards that I wouldn't use... or maybe I would. Do they have lots of ani-songs on iTunes Japan?

No comments: