Thursday, October 9, 2008

Snot on the Door

Sat and I decided to meet up at Yogiyo on Venice for frozen yogurt.
I think she was hot & I was craving something sweet.

I left work a wee bit early & drove there. Sat was going to walk all the way from Westwood (it was a 30 min walk!).

So I get there pretty early & waited in the car.

My nose was itchy, so I was wiggling it around w/ my hand. But something was stuck in there. Like lint or something. So I snorted out, and out flew a piece of snot... all the way from the driver's seat to the passenger side door.

This is the length that the snot traveled.


Close up of the snot on the door.


I didn't have a napkin in the car, so I couldn't clean it up until we got frozen yogurt at Yogiyo. Sat said I should have gotten out of the car while I was waiting & gotten the napkin. Whoops, I didn't think about that.

No comments: