Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Really Needing Sleep

I was driving all day.

The worst part was coming back to WLA from Cypress in traffic (say 5:30pm)... and then going through traffic again from WLA to Redondo Beach (say 7:00pm).

My right thigh is really really sore from pushing the gas pedal & break pedal.

But I must say I love Garmin GPS!
It doesn't belong to me, but I'll have full use of it starting next year. And it's a smart little gadget. Although I don't think it has the traffic info... damn, I should have suggested the more expensive model. But it was very useful the last few days, and I'm amazed at how easy it is to use.

PS. It's been officially announced, so I can sorta talk about it now.
I'll be unemployed at the end of the year, then working freelance for 2-3 months while Prince & I do the final clean up (= closing accounts, getting the final financials prepped).

I won't be actively looking for a job until mid-February, but I feel very fortunate to have gotten a few offers already. Two full-time and two freelance agent work.

I have to make doctor appointments before the end of the year, so I can take care of things before I lose my health insurance. Or I could convince Vu to list me as a domestic partner, since he has nice health insurance. What? I'm 70% serious...

1 comment:

Smurfette said...

domestic partners don't usually get health insurance unless they're over 65. or that's the case w/ our company