Sunday, November 9, 2008

Shumai Night at Dee's

Today's lunch.


Ichigo brought over a bunch of raw tuna from N Sushi.
She fed quite a bit to Koge, but there was a lot left... so she marinated the tuna in ginger & soy sauce.

I pan fried 3 pieces for lunch, but could only eat one.
I had thought Sat would eat it while she went to the J house, but she said she doesn't like tuna and didn't take it. Boo!

I put the tuna on top of some rice & ate it like a bowl.

Koge came by to beg for tuna, so I gave her a few pieces.
I always suck on human food to get rid of excess salty flavor before giving to Koge.


Anyway, Dee invited me over because he made kakuni the night before.
And he was planning on making shumai too.

I went over with Paris Baguette's green tea カステラ in hand.
Dee hadn't started wrapping the shumai, so I wrapped all of them. I think he didn't start on it because he was going to make me do it anyway. I think I wrapped them pretty good.


The pork kakuni was reaaaaaaaally good!


But I felt guilty every bite I took. It's all fat... well, I'd like to think there's collagen too. So my skin will be soft & I'll have a lumpy belly.

No comments: