Sunday, March 15, 2009

Arrived in Japan

I arrived in Japan safely.
I got here local time 3:00pm, and finally got to the hotel around 6:00pm. Took about 1 hour to get out of the airport, and 2 hours to get to the hotel via train. Long trip, yo.

I injured my tailbone somehow from the airplane seat.
I might have been slouching when I slept, and put all my weight on the tailbone... but it hurts when I bend forward. I hope it gets better after a good night rest.

I might have lost one of my SUICA cards at the airport too. *sigh*
It was in a cute Slime pass case too. SAD!
And who knows how much was in the SUICA card... I was depressed for 30 mins on the train.

And the prepaid cell phone isn't working.
So I have to get up early & find a Softbank store to see what the problem is. Cuz it's gonna be hard to go around Japan w/o a working cell phone...

I'm really sleepy.
But I should try to stay up until midnight...

PS. Food on plane:
Lunch - bibimbap
Snack - baked meat bun
2nd Meal - beef stew thingie

PPS. Tonight's dinner:
b/c I couldn't meet up w/ Prince K for my free dinner, I bought a お赤飯おにぎりat a convenience store. It wasn't enough, but I don't feel like eating anything else. I'll eat better tomorrow... I hope.

No comments: