Friday, March 20, 2009

Dinner w/ Ruuku

Today I went to Akihabara to pick up a mini PC for Ichigo's friend.
Only to find out that it's a web-only item... But I'll be looking for another one w/ similar specs.

I also bought a few things at Yodobashi Camera.
Like Momo-Tetsu 20th Anniversary edition (for Sat).

Afterwards, I headed to Roppongi to have dinner w/ Ruuku & Yuka.
I had requested for 回転すし, and they took me to one in Roppongi Hills. This was my first time in Roppongi Hills... lots of firsts on this trip, yo.


We ate 33 plates among the 5 of us.
Doesn't seem like a lot... but ロイonly ate 4-5 plates at most.


But it was really good.
And ended up not costing too much (Ruuku paid for most of it) for the amount we ate.

Oh, we had cake & tea afterwards too.
Cuz I demanded that we eat something sweet.


I wish I got to talk to Ruuku more, but I guess that's what Facebook is for.

No comments: