Saturday, March 28, 2009

L-C Baby

Ards messaged me saying if I check the old BRO email.
I haven't accessed it in a few weeks, and I tried to login from the web & I get a "bad site" warning image from Google. Hmmm, I wonder what that means?

Anyhoo, the news was that Michelle and Gerald recently had a baby.

Whoa?
I thought they weren't planning on having kids, so that was a surprise.

But congratulations!

Gerald had uploaded photos on his Mac account.
No comment on newborns... in general.
I know they get cuter as they get older.
And she has good genes.

So Poki and Psycho have a new sibling. Hope they play nice.

2 comments:

Erika said...

Looks like someone hacked into bro-usa.com and inserted an iframe into the site that unknowingly takes visitors to the suspicious website. Remove the iframe and change the password to the server.

Erika said...

Oh, and tell Michelle and Gerad congratulations from me! :)