Thursday, March 26, 2009

No Food at Home

There isn't a lot of food at home.

Maybe cuz I haven't really been home for the last 3 weeks... but I haven't gone to the supermarket in a while. And the only thing Sat goes out to buy is pomegranate juice & yogurt from Trader Joe's.

I found cabbage & eggs, so we made野菜炒め last night... but today, there wasn't a whole lot left in the fridge.

So we called up Ichigo to have her bring food.

She brought extra steak from N (from staff who didn't eat it for lunch), and toro. Yes, that would be fatty tuna. Yum!

Koge begged and begged and begged for it.
I didn't give her any. Sat would NEVER give her any.
But we're not sure if Ichigo gave her some... but there were about 4 pieces left, so I bet she gave Koge some. Spoiled cat...

PS. All four of us (including Koge) took a nap around 3pm. And I didn't wake up until 7pm. Ack! Damn you, jet lag!!

No comments: