Saturday, April 25, 2009

Busy Errand Day

Today we headed off to car city Cerritos to getじゅるる's oil changed.

We thought it would be a 1-hour thing... but we ended up staying for 4 hours because they said he should get his break pads changed, which was only supposed to take another hour, but somehow they forgot to tell the mechanics or someone went on a lunch break & didn't get to work on the car...

Good thing we came prepared this time!
(See, they did the same thing to us last time... but it was an oil change that turned into a 30,000 mile service pack thingie or something)

We brought breakfast (bread & onigiri), our DS, and じゅるる brought a book by Valerie Berntinelli. I played Rhythm Tengoku Gold for a while, but got bored & read the book. So poor じゅるるhad nothing to do.

After we got out, we went to eat at Fuddruckers. I haven't been to one in a long time... last time was in Baltimore 6-7 years ago. And before that? Many many years ago during BT days...

Then we went to Bed Bath & Beyond to look for my laptop desk (they didn't have the one I was looking for) and Big 5 to look for じゅるる's walking shoes (he wants slip-on types since he's walking to Subway everyday for lunch as his daily exercise). We both left empty handed, though.

On the way home, we stopped by Marukai to buy snacks for the week. My snack basket is getting empty.

Then I needed to head back cuz I needed to poop really bad.
I did give じゅるる a 30 min heads up, and it was more or less on schedule. But because of the toilet issue, we couldn't buy the サバcan & tofu I wanted for lunch this week.

After poop & a bit of a nap, we headed out to DSW to look for shoes (still came back empty), went to Pacific Marukai to get the サバcan, tofu & other things for dinner. Then Ralphs to get veggies for my veggie soup this week (lunch).

We did so many errands... but couldn't get to laundry.
Tomorrow it is.

No comments: