Monday, April 27, 2009

Puppy Chews Hair

I went out to eat pho w/ Dee again.
And stopped by their house to see their puppy again.

L doesn't have a tail, so she wiggles her round butt.
So cute!

She also likes to be held, which is rather unusual for a dog?
But then again, those toy dogs are always being carried. L isn't a small dog, though... Anyway, I put her on my lap this time. So cuddly. And it's kinda fun to be able to play a little rough w/ dogs. Cats don't tolerate rough play that much.

And once L was on my lap, she started to chew on my hair.
Nooo... I don't have a lot of hair...

Koge likes to chew on hair too. Although she only likes it right out of the shower. She either likes hair moist, or likes the smell of shampoo.

PS. We bought lots of snacks at a Korean supermarket.
I'm going to try these new cookies (a guy at the store told me it was good) & Dee is going to try fried chicken snacks. The chicken art on the box was cute, so I made him buy both flavors. Regular and spicy. I should have bought my own boxes too... but じゅるる doesn't care for spicy snacks. Boo!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The fried chicken snacks were pretty good. They're shaped liked drumsticks, and are like puff chips. They don't really taste like fried chicken tho.