Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Fridge Arrived

Since the new apt doesn't come w/ a fridge, we bought one at the Santa Monica Sears. I decided to go w/ the fake metal color instead of the standard white, eggshell or black. Only b/c the one I really wanted at Best Buy was the fake metal color. It was to compensate for my heartbreak.

The delivery time was set for 5pm - 7pm, so I headed over to the apt around 4:15pm. Since I had to mop up the kitchen floor anyway. Lots of footprints.

The guys arrived early... around 4:45pm.
Took off the front door, easily carried the fridge up and down the front entrance stairs, and installed the fridge in 10 minutes. That was fast!

I spent the rest of the afternoon vacuuming the entire place. And wiped down half of the kitchen cabinets. Some of the cabinets (the ones on top) were gross, so I have to call the management office to get them replaced. I would have taken photos, but I forgot the SD card in the mini Dell. Boo.

I will go take photos tomorrow.

PS. DSL modem still hadn't arrived, so I had じゅるるcall AT&T. Apparently the DSL doesn't turn on until 2-3 days after the phone service starts, so we won't get our DSL modem until Friday. Hmph! Then we would have requested the phone line earlier!

Maybe we can try connecting from Sat's WiFi... heheh.

No comments: