Monday, August 10, 2009

Coco Taping

Tails was in town, and she got tickets to go see the Tonight Show.
I had forgotten that I agreed to tag along... tee hee.

We got to Universal City at 2:30pm.
They let the group in around 4:00pm.
The taping started at 5:00pm.

We thought there would be a lot more waiting time, but it went relatively quick.

NBC even had a tub full of water, so people would stay hydrated. I took sugar-free Gatorade, couldn't finish half... tossed out the contents, but the security staff threw away the empty bottle I had kept (I wanted to recycle & claim my 5 cents!).

The show itself... was a bit boring.
Not a whole lot of skits. Boo!

They only had three t-shirt designs, so I didn't get any. Plus they were $25 each. I'm not that big of a fan...

Maybe I'll go to another taping in October when じゅるる's in Burbank for work.

1 comment:

Riff Dog said...

Those tapings can be fun, but it does make for a long hot day.