Friday, September 25, 2009

Japan Day 6

Friday.
Second day of TGS business day.

But I was dead tired & slept all day.

じゅるる fed me stuff from the コンビニ like peanut bread & green tea (since I couldn't leave the hotel room).

He went out to explore Ikebukuro & found a C&C Curry shop on the other side of the train station. I guess it was one of his favorite curry restaurants when he lived in Japan. He bought 5 packs of レトルト curry too. All different flavors. Now he can have his favorite curry back in LA.

By night time, I was feeling a little bit better.
So we walked around Ikebukuro to find a place to eat. We went into 大戸屋, a chain Japanese bento type restaurant. They had broiled fish meals, which I was kinda craving.

I also ordered steamed veggies, since we were lacking veggies during this trip.

We also ordered dessert at the end.

I think it was tofu based, but I don't remember.

No comments: