Saturday, October 3, 2009

Japan Day 14

After all the shopping & receiving gifts... our bags were completely packed! We should have brought a big suitcase.

So we took two trips to Ikebukuro Prince to take our luggage.
Good thing it wasn't raining.

After buying limo bus tickets & checking in our luggage, we headed to Sunshine mall to have lunch.

We went to a Chinese restaurant to eat fried rice & gyoza.
Came w/ soup & dessert too.
No photos, tho.

I bought a few more things at the 100yen shop, and we boarded the limo bus. We decided to go to Narita early, so we can check in, do a little shopping & rest before getting on the plane.

It was rainy the whole bus ride.
And we slept through most of the bus ride.

At Narita, we did omiyage shopping for co-workers & friends.
And we ate at Fujiya restaurant, since I didn't have parfait during our whole trip. I also had gratin & じゅるる had chicken nanban. I got the tropical parfait, thinking there weren't any bananas in there... but they had bananas. じゅるる ate them all for me, though.

By the time we got to the gate, they were already boarding.
Yikes!
We got on the plane, stuffed the overhead bins w/ all our paper bags of stuff. I slept most of the trip home. I think じゅるる stayed up, though.

Sat came to pick us up... and after showering, I headed to LBCC w/ Sat. I was tired, but thought it would help w/ my jet lag.

No comments: