Friday, October 23, 2009

Shiz Can't Cook Series: A Week of Cooking

I promised じゅるる that I'll cook all week this week.

Cuz... I haven't made a single meal since we moved to this apartment -__- And I wanted to prove that I'm a contributing adult in this household. *ahem*

Monday:
After telling Ichigo that I was gonna cook all week, she freaked out. She insisted we go grocery shopping and wanted to go to a Korean market, but we voted against it cuz of the traffic. So we ended up going to SM Mitsuwa to buy some stuff.

Anyhoo, I (er Ichigo) ended up making...
* 焼き魚 (2 pieces of salmon & 1 piece of tara)
* カボチャ mixed w/ cream cheese
* 野菜炒め

Pretty simple for the first day.


Tuesday (at Koge House):
* Gyoza
* Oyster mushroom炒め
* Boiled Chinese broccoli


Wednesday:
I was feeling sick, so じゅるる ended up making 生 abura-soba at home.
Me? I just ate toast.


Thursday:
We had lots of leftovers, so I made rice and heated up a lot of leftovers.

But I also made miso-wasabi cucumber side dish. The only problem was, we only can eat one cucumber in a sitting, but I had made three.


Friday (at Koge House):
We were craving pizza, so we ordered from Papa John's.


So I ended up only cooking two days (+ one day of leftovers)... but not so bad, eh?

No comments: