Monday, December 7, 2009

Holiday Party, Once Again?

I just got a message from Steph on Facebook.

She's willing to host the holiday party.
And I'm willing to plan it.

Altho I don't want to bother w/ the gift exchange, so someone will have to volunteer to organize it... or we'll just draw names or something.

And there aren't a lot of dates to choose from.
Dec 19 (Sat), Dec 20 (Sun), Dec 26 (Sat), Dec 27 (Sun), Jan 2 (Sat), Jan 3 (Sun)...

I heard Ards has 3 frozen turkeys in their freezer.
At least we don't have to worry about food *laugh*

2 comments:

ardith said...

I do have frozen turkeys!

Let's not do a gift exchange. Let's do a relaxed one! Just food and hanging out.

Erika said...

I vote for having one, but instead of the traditional one we've been having for the last few years, have a secret Santa version instead. No trading = less stress.