Saturday, February 6, 2010

Goodbye Burbank

We moved out of the temp housing at Burbank today.

Damn, we were there for 3 months...
So we had accumulated a lot of stuff.

We bought an extra set of hose-type shower head, since I broke my foot & had trouble bathing... and an extra set of foot stool (for showering and toilet-ing)... we even took our panini grill so I wouldn't starve to death while じゅるる was at work.

One thing we'll miss is cable.
We haven't decided if we want cable here yet.

Oh yeah, we also got our couch delivered today.
It came in four pieces, so we'll be busy putting it together tomorrow.

The delivery guys didn't take our old couch away, so we'll need help lugging it outside (and I'll call the city to have it hauled away).

1 comment:

ardith said...

When do you need help? I can stop by after work.