Friday, June 25, 2010

Three Month Mark

So it's been three months in my semi-home confinement *laugh*

Physically, I'm doing pretty good.
Walking daily w/ Sat & Ards is probably helping a lot. I'm still out of shape, but been so for over 10 years, so I'm not too worried about it.

I'm down to my original weight... which is good, but not so good, cuz I could lose more poundage. I'll work on that in the next three months.

Now I'm going to do a test run of working in the real world.
I'll be working two days next week, acting as tour guide of the LA geekdom. Hopefully I'll have the energy to be out all day (and driving all day too!)

And somewhere along the day, I have to find time to make Popo's breakfast/lunch/dinner. I will have an ice chest in the rental car.

And we'll see how Popo handles the day w/o me.
But じゅるる will be home, so she should be fine.

No comments: