Sunday, September 19, 2010

Dream Recaps: Que & a Wedding

It was a while back (2-3 weeks ago?), but I saw a dream where Que was alive.

We were all attending a wedding, and Que was one of the groomsmen.

I'm not sure where the location was, but it either looked like a college campus (w/ pillars and such) or a Catholic church. And even though I usually see very colorful dreams, this one had a very black & white feel (altho I think there must have been some color).

I have no idea who was getting married.
And it'd be odd for me to go to a Keppel wedding, since I really haven't kept in touch w/ anyone. But he was there, I was there & I knew it was a dream, but let it roll along.

The dream faded out when we were all called into the hall(?) where the wedding was to take place.

The End.

PS. I wonder if I'm seeing Keppel dreams b/c I bumped into Tofu a little while back. I forgot to blog about that.

No comments: