Thursday, May 29, 2008

I'm Too Old for Another All Nighter

After the all-nighter session from last night, I crashed & didn't wake up until noon-ish.

Ichigo came by with K-san around noon w/ a box of pizza from COSTCO. They must have needed a place to eat (maybe COSTCO picnic table area was too busy/dirty/full of pigeons for them) & thought our place was convenient. They made a lot of racket, & Sat yelled at them to let me sleep because I was up all night... and Koge was running around excited that there's more people over.

Please... let me sleep.

So I woke up, too tired to yell at Ichigo for tugging my big toe each time she walked by.

Ate two pieces of pizza, thinking how bad I've been eating for the past week. Pizza twice, chicken wings, 20oz rib eye, fried chicken strips w/ French fries... I swore off meat a week ago & I haven't started my pseudo-vegetarian lifestyle yet.

After Ichigo left, I was checking emails for a while... but I crashed again. Until 3:30pm. Shoot.

I check messenger, and sure enough Chris & Dee are already awake. Shoot.

So I shower & head over to the office around 5pm. Dee's already there. Chris shows up 30 mins later.
And we're still here at 4:30am. Wheeeee~

It doesn't look like we'll finish all the pages (did get 50 more pages, so 3/4 done), so I guess we're doing this again tomorrow night. きゃー

3 comments:

ardith said...

you make me tired just reading about it. *cries* poor Shizuki!!! i hope you guys get lotsa rest this weekend.

Shizuki said...

ardith >
No can do. It's Book Expo this weekend.

Well, Dee & Chris will get some rest. Jon & I will be sick or sleep-deprived (or both) at the booth, as librarians walk by.

ardith said...

oh! I totally forgot. Darn it, I'm going to Vegas this weekend. If I wasn't I'd go.

Pick up romance novels for me, kay?

Or have Jonathan do it. I find it amusing. <3