Thursday, May 8, 2008

Shiz Starts New Blog

This is my 5th blog.
But I don't really have a blog that's non-work related (except Mixi diary), which is why I'm starting this one.

I realized a lot of my circle of friends don't know what's going on with my life (nothing too exciting) or other friends (not much either), especially those who moved on from IRC chatting or were never part of it. And a bunch of them aren't checking out Flickr either.

So it's a one-directional way to keep in touch.
And if old friends find this blog, it'll be a non-invasive way of catching up. (But you can email me too!)

This blog will be about my non-work life.
If you want to know about my work life, please check out my other 3 blogs (1 isn't active).

Note: the first couple of entries are retroactive entries, starting with my lump removal surgery.

No comments: