Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sweepstakes: InTouch Magazine, Gatorade

Three posts in a day? Yes, this is what happens when I'm working from home. Another reason not to become a freelancer. I spend all day writing blogs (that's part of my job!) and looking up sweepstakes to enter.

So Sweepstakes Addicts Anonymous pointed me towards several of the enter-once-per-day sweepstakes.

I don't bother returning to these sites, but InTouch Magazine has almost 40 sweepstakes on one site, so I might happily go there daily to enter.
In Touch Magazine's Win It

I know it's a tabloid magazine, but they have a one-click feature that will let you enter automatically every day. It's too easy? Well, I'm not really expecting to win.

And Gatorade.com's Out of this World sweepstakes. I guess you can pick your $75k ultimate out-of-this-world experience. But don't you need several millions to go out into space?

Oh no! I'm getting sucked into these sweepstakes pages.
I'm supposed to run errands today too. Time to switch back into maid mode & go buy milk, kitchen trash bags & bread.

No comments: