Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Freebies: Shampoo

I got the weekly newsletter from the sweepstakes addicts website. That's not their official name, but that's what I like to call them.

I never checked out their freebies section, but it said "Free Pantene Shampoo" so I had to click.

Yes, I requested my free shampoo pack.
Free Pantene Pro-V Expressions

There's lots of free things out there. I don't need all of them, but here are some interesting ones.

Free Pup-Peroni snacks for dogs. I'm guessing Koge (cat) would eat this, so I requested free samples.

I thought of Ards when I saw the free walking journal. It's only for businesses, who want to motivate their employees to become healthy & walk more. Maybe Sofie can order it for Ards.

And a free colorectal cancer awareness pin! It's actually a very cute blue star-shaped logo (at least I'm assuming that I'm getting this logo as a pin)
Colon Cancer Awareness Logo

Isn't Katie Couric an advocate of colon cancer screening? I think her husband died from it.

No comments: