Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Dreaded PN Over, 4 More Days

So the dreaded PN is over. But I was so exhausted from being awake at 6:00am (sleeping at 2:00am the night before), I retired early.

I posted on work blog 2 on what freebies I got.

Dennis got bit by something in his sleep. He has bumps all over his face, so I asked housekeeping to replace their entire bed coverings. Hopefully he doesn't get bitten tonight.

Oh, I have a big bruise on the top of my right knee. I dropped a box of books yesterday... on its corner. There was a bump yesterday, and today it's blue-ish.


It's on my bad knee, so there's double the pain when I'm standing all day. Boohoo.

Today I ate Mexican food for lunch & dinner. My tummy is going crazy, so I'll drink a protein drink to soothe it for tonight.

We also found out that they don't allow sale of alcohol past midnight in that area of San Diego. I guess there are too many drunken parties gone wrong during the annual geek fest.

No comments: