Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Yama Sisters in San Diego

We arrived safely in San Diego.

I forgot to tell Chris that we were going to pick him up, so he showed up at the office. Tee hee.

It ended up for the best, since there were some stuff that needed to go into the rental car. And we were also lucky that I ended up with a SUV even tho I reserved a full-size car, b/c they were out of full-sized cars. Everything falls right into place. Sat thinks I'm generally lucky with these types of things.

We ate Jack-in-the-Box for lunch, Denny's for dinner.
We're saving Anthony's til later, when more people are in town.

Oh, we went to a 24-hour Walmart. That was pretty exciting.

The hotel room is cold & I didn't bring a long sleeve shirt to sleep in. So I'm just bundling up. Brrrr.

Tomorrow is a long day... the dreaded PN.
As Ards would put it... h8.

1 comment:

ardith said...

I know! I blogged about how much Preview Night sucks for exhibitors. That's the worst day of any convention throughout the year. *pats Shiz* I totally h8.

I don't envy you. But I'll see you tomorrow!!! <3