Friday, August 15, 2008

Allen & Dee's Adventure: Til Death Girl

Dee was excited to tell this story, so I thought I'd share it with you all.
Excerpts (and some paraphrasing on my part) from our Skype chat.

* * *
Dee: So Allen and I went to the park to play basketball.
We were there for 4 1/2 hours!

Shiz: That's a long time playing basketball.

Dee: But here's the thing.
So they were filming an episode of "Til Death", the show with Brad Garrett. They were using most of the park. And this attractive girl on set kept coming over to play ball with us.

Shiz: She's staff?

Dee: She's an actress, 19 years old, from New Jersey. She'd play a game with us and some other guys, go back to set, then come back later to play some more.

Shiz: She's allowed to get sweaty?

Dee: I think she was done with her shots for the day, but still had to be on set. So we stayed that long because we weren't she if she would come back to play, but she did. Allen and I are both very sore, but it was worth it.

* * *
According to Dee, the actress was Italian & looked a little bit like Marisa Tomei. And she played on their team & played good.

I cut this part out, but when Dee said they were in the park for 4-1/2 hours, I thought they were there playing card games (or board games)... or played basketball for 1 hour & talked about the strategy of the game for 3-1/2 hours.

I hope they have more encounters with... girls.

No comments: