Monday, August 11, 2008

Chris' First Day at Work

Chris started his new job today.

He's designing eco bags.
I hope he makes really cute ones.

I really liked the red Aloha version from Trader Joe's, but they replaced it with the blue surf boards one that looks a bit too cartoon-y. They recently added a bunch more, probably because a lot of Japanese shops sell their bags at $10-30 a piece. I like the new Trader Joe's cube-shaped insulated bag for $6.99, but I would never need something like that. The new white one (the one that looks like it's made out of paper) is a bit smaller than the blue surf board one, but it looked good enough & I bought one to keep in じゅるる's car.

I also like the Whole Foods eco bag. The one with a green apple. Super cute! I also got a canvas bag from Whole Foods with two elephants.

I wanted to get the tokidoki eco bag during SDCC, but they always have long lines so I didn't get one. Those would have made nice souvenirs for Japan.

No comments: