Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Matching Eye Infection w/ the Cat

I have this annoying eye infection in my right eye. I could have sworn my left eye was hurting... or being bothered by my contacts, but I end up getting an infection on the other eye. Go figure.

I've been real good about keeping my dirty fingers (finger nails) away from my infected eye, so it's improved a lot. I'm glad it didn't get super puffy that would leave a scar tissue in the inside of my eye lid & require surgery to remove the scar tissue... which I had done in my teenage years. Nothing is scarier than seeing a long needle being slid into my upper eye lid from one corner to the other. (sorry for that visual. kekeke!)

Anyhoo, I get home and poor Koge has an eye infection too!
Her left eye lid gets infected often, usually from her scratching her own face with her hind leg.

I looked up eye drops online, and a lot of them require prescriptions. I guess I'll go to Centinella Pet Supply Co and see if they have over-the-counter eye drops for cats.

No photos today. Cuz too many of you are too squirmy about these things.

1 comment:

Dave T said...

Boo! We want pictures! (poor koge)