Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Popeye's... I mean, Pioneer Chicken

The boys meet at the office to go to Pioneer Chicken together. At least once a week, but more often twice or three times a week.

I guess the main company went out of business, but the franchises are still continuing as "Pioneer Chicken."

I asked if they were going to Popeye's Chicken & they got mad. I guess there's a difference with all these fried chicken places. They insist it's good, but I think it's because they get bigger portions for their money.

And I guess Allen's been joining them for the summer b/c he doesn't have anything else to do.

So the boys went off again to eat their buckets full of fried chicken & stuff. They'll come back fat & juicy, perfect timing for this weekend's BBQ.

2 comments:

Dave T said...

You know... they're getting to that age where they can't eat fried chicken every week anymore. You're gonna have an office full of skinny asian guys with pot bellies.

Unknown said...

POPEYES!?!? It's like comparing Arnie Morton's to Carrows. Sheesh...