Saturday, September 27, 2008

Soon Tofu & Crab in SF

Today's lunch was Trader Joe's across the street.
Sat got spicy rolls, Brian got spring rolls, Shiz got strawberry mousse. I didn't feel like eating anything filling, since I've been snacking all day. And I was a bit constipated. You lose your appetite when you're backed up.

For dinner, we went to the same plaza we went w/ Fawn the night before & had soon tofu.
The lady took our order wrong, and I ended up with mild. Brian got his order right w/ spicy, but it was really really hot! Sat had kimchee bibim bop which was yummy.


Oh, here's a link to Brian's blog
http://ningyouni.blogspot.com/
He has his own report about dinner tonight.

Vince had promised us crab from Fisherman's Warf. And he came by around 10pm with a whole crab. Even tho we had dinner earlier, Sat & I slurped up the crab completely. Cleanest set of crab shells ever.

Tomorrow we head down to LA.

No comments: