Thursday, October 16, 2008

Cheap Hotel Stay, In Exchange for My Soul

Well, not my soul. Just two hours of my time during my vacation to listen to Wyndham resorts sales people talk about timeshare. Like I can afford that.

I signed up for Vegas for now.
Either Imperial Palace (probably not) or Tuscany Suites (more likely). Three nights for $119 flat. Not per night, for all three nights. Not bad, eh?

So I can go anytime as long as I don't check in on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve.

When should I go w/ Sat?

4 comments:

Dave T said...

Woohoo Shiz is going to own a timeshare! Vacation time!

Erika said...

You still have to pay taxes and any other fees to stay there.

Shizuki said...

dave >
Meh. I hope they feed us some snacks during the 2 hour info session.

erika >
yeah, but it's still cheap ^_^

Unknown said...

Erika is Johnny Raincloud!