Friday, October 17, 2008

Sat Addicted to Word Challenge

Dave & Sat signed up for Facebook today.
I have no idea why they signed up. I thought they didn't like that sort of sites. And they're anti-social. Hermits don't belong on Facebook, yo!

Anyway, Dave started playing Word Challenge.
But he sucks at these kinds of games & couldn't get past 3k.
Sat plays, and goes all the way up to 10k (teacher/professor).

So Dave is now listed higher than Ardith, Hangyee and Ben. But he would NEVER get a score that high. I think there should be a "reset" button.

Sat is currently addicted & playing like crazy on her blue Dell.
She's going to beat my score one day. Maybe tonight.

4 comments:

Dave T said...

I thought I should sign up for Facebook before I turned 31...

Shizuki said...

dave >
Hahaha... I joined at 33!
I looked at my elementary school group. Most of the people who joined the group are born in 1990s. Eeek!

Dave T said...

For the record I just beat the score Sat got while using my account!

Shizuki said...

dave >
You did real good.
I can't believe you beat Ards, though. Maybe she just mistypes a lot.