Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Recent Comments Widget Added

I wanted a way to see the recent comments on the sidebar.

I get notified when someone comments, but sometimes it's hard to find the original post. Of course I could just click from the email I get, but I tend to delete it immediately after reading.

So I looked around for a tool. I guess it's called a widget.

Google search gave me this site, but when I tried it, nothing was showing up. I read through the comments, and I guess the original Javascript disappeared or something.

So another person fixed it here. The widget links back to that person's site, if you want to add it to your own Blogger page.

I currently have 7 comments showing.
I wish the text wasn't as spaced out like it is now, but there's no way to fix it on my end.

The free Japanese blogs tend to have all of this built in. Why doesn't Blogger do the same?
Calendar & recent comments are common tools people want, no?

Well, I do appreciate the no-ads on Blogger, though.

No comments: