Thursday, October 30, 2008

Voting Registration Confirmation Arrived

My voting reg confirmation letter arrived today.
The letter said I registered too late, so they can't send me a voting packet. I can go online to look, or pick it up at their Norwalk office.

I know what I'm voting for.
* President
* NO on Prop 4
* NO on Prop 8
* Yes on Prop 3 (?) - only because Jamie Lee Curtis told me to

I don't think I'll fill out the rest because I'm not sure what they're about.
I'm guessing we're supposed to vote NO on Prop 7 (energy bill?). And I don't know if I care if meth users and dealers are out on the street, so I won't vote for Prop 5.

I wonder if there are other important politicians I need to vote for...

I'm going to Interiors Made Eezz store along Washington Blvd.
Although I'm working that day, so it would be nice to go somewhere closer to work...

I don't know what I'm supposed to take with me, so I guess I'll take the confirmation letter & my driver's license. I hope I don't need anything else.

No comments: