Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Dizzy Morning

I went to sleep pretty early last night (before Conan got to his guests), so I thought I got plenty of sleep. But I woke up and felt exhausted and a bit dizzy, so I decided to take a half-day today.

After I slept until 1pm, I did feel a lot better.
I wonder what that was all about?

I drank a yogurt drink for lunch.
I took rice & veggies for a late lunch, but ended up not eating it.

So I ate it for dinner.


The veggies are Green Giant brand's microwave-able ready-to-eat veggies. They're currently $1 each at Ralphs, so I bought a bunch. Normally they're around $2 - $2.50 each. Cheap, right?

The rice has 唐辛子ふりかけ sprinkled on it. We got it from someone from Japan, and it's really yummy! She found it at Narita airport, so we'll look for it next time we go to Japan.

I think this would make a good lunch in the future.
I'll take it tomorrow... I haven't had salad in almost a week. After going three weeks straight of salad day & night. It's because they didn't have romaine lettuce one day... then they didn't have the mixed cherry tomatoes the next time I went. So I couldn't collect all of my salad ingredients.

Maybe I'll go back to salad next week.

No comments: