Monday, November 24, 2008

Attack of the Mini Moths

For the last couple of weeks, we've had a ton of mini moths flying around outside our condo. And when we leave the front door open in the morning, they like to flutter into our unit.

They move slow, so Koge's been catching a good amount... but not if they fly up higher than she can jump. And she can't jump very high. Probably around 3 feet at most. Not an athletic cat...

But lately, the mini moths have been aggressive and fly into my face while I type away on my laptop.

Oh, they also like to fly into fire. Like while I cook. I actually saw one fly in & burn up in a little black ball.

PS. I had lots of turkey chili cans that are going to expire in December, so I had pasta w/ turkey chili & cheese on top.

I made enough for lunch today, but I forgot my lunch bag at home... so I had to eat frozen tamale. Of course I heated it up in a microwave.

PPS. BTW, Dave's back in town.

No comments: