Sunday, November 23, 2008

Trip to Torrance w/ Sat & Dee

Sat, Dee & I headed to Torrance to go to Book Off.
I had more books to get rid of, and Sat really wanted to get rid of them before the game night... so we had Dee come over and put the books into his car on Friday.

We were all hungry before we left the house, so we decided to go eat first.
We tried going to okonomiyaki/monja place Tombow, but they were no longer there. So we ended up going to El Pollo Inka.

After getting plenty fat, we headed over to Book Off to drop off the load of books. 300 books turned into $95. Not so bad. They didn't take any of the VHS tapes & books that had "sample" stamped onto them. Darn.

We stopped by Target to pick up Koge's food & litter pellets.
And we got distracted by a lot of things... because it's Target.

I bought two rolls of the $1 Christmas wrapping paper.
Then I wanted to buy the Christmas themed Ziplock bags & Gladware, but all of the sizes were waaay too big (I don't have much use for a gallon-sized Ziplock bags!).

Then I found cute melanin bowls that had monsters on them. Gah, cute!
So I bought four of them. I wanted to buy the turquoise bowls w/ circular designs, but Sat didn't like them. I thought we should have some "adult" looking bowls in the house, but Dee pointed out that I was buying bowls w/ monsters on them...

And I bought a pile of chocolates for work, since I didn't want to go buy holiday gifts for the UPS guy, mail carrier guy, the water guy, etc. during the big holiday rush. I need to buy gifts for the staff too, but I'll be buying those online.

Oh, and we bought cat food too. But no litter pellets.

They also had Ratatouille & Sleeping Beauty on Bluray for $20 each, so we bought those.
Maybe I should have bought extra copies of those for Christmas gifts. Anyhoo, I have to update my Amazon Wish List to remove Ratatouille too.

No comments: