Saturday, November 29, 2008

Searching for Samba de Amigo

Sat found out that Samba de Amigo was on sale for $20 at Game Stop.

So we headed over to the nearest Game Stop to go buy it... but we couldn't find the package on the shelf. And there was a long line in front of the cash register, so we went over to Kragen's to buy Sat's windshield wipers.

After getting the windshield wipers, we peeked in Game Stop... and the line was longer!

So we gave up, thinking we can just buy it online.
Although we'd have to find something that's $5.01 or more, so we can get free shipping. Or pay for the shipping.

But if I buy this, I'd have to take another thing off my wish list.
And I've already removed two things... this would be my third. But then again, I don't plan on buying Christmas gifts for people this year, since I'm going to be unemployed next year. But it's no good when I'm buying stuff myself. Maybe I can give up on Samba de Amigo... but I like it more than DDR or Guitar Hero/Freaks or even Para Para Paradise. The only thing that was better? The tambourine game.

No comments: