Saturday, December 6, 2008

My First Temp Job

Well, it's not your usual office work type of temp job *laugh*
I went and helped at the FF event today.

I bumped into Sasami first thing in the morning, then I didn't see her for the rest of the day. Well, that was because I was tucked away in the back behind the stage area. So she text'ed me to see if I was still around.

What did I do?
Let's see... helped attendees take pictures w/ girls dressed up in costumes. Signed up folks for the costume contest. Made various prize winners fill out tax forms. The last part was a lot like what I do normally.

I didn't take a lot of pictures cuz I forgot to recharge my battery.

They provided bento boxes w/ sandwiches, potato chips (gave that away), apples (gave that away too), potato salad (didn't eat), lemon squares. Okay, I only ate the veggie sandwich (half) and the lemon squares (2/3). It was plenty. I should have taken more water bottles, though. And maybe the lemon squares.

After the event, I bumped into Sasami again & went to dinner w/ her and her friends.

I was tired, but Sat must have been more tired from Knott's b/c she was already sleeping when I got home.

PS. Aside from providing lunch, they will also be reimbursing us for parking. Yay!

No comments: