Friday, December 5, 2008

Dee's New Pet, Dinner at Smitty's

Dee was helping us clean up again, and he found a black widow among the boxes that were outside.

So he caught it.
And instead of killing it like he's always done, he decided to put it in a plastic container & take it home. Now, I don't know about most folks, but I don't want a little insect that could kill me hanging out in the same room as me. I hope his mom talks some sense into him.

After work, I joined Allen, Steebu & Dee at Smitty's for some fried chicken wings. Yum!

They were gonna watch some Japanese film called "The Audition" at the boys' place. I declined to go watch it w/ them, and Dee whispered to me later that I wouldn't like it at all b/c there's some arm cutting w/ piano wire. Ew!

I hope everyone has fun at Knott's tomorrow.
I'll be working all day in Hollywood.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Actually, she's an arachnid, and not an insect. Oh, and in "Audition", the girl sawed off his foot, and not his arm. I was wrong about that one. Still gross.

Shizuki said...

Dee >
And I can't believe you named the spider. You better kill it before it kills you!

And the movie is still gross.