Friday, December 19, 2008

Mystery Present

I received a package via UPS yesterday.

It was a mini OXO salad spinner that I added to my Amazon wish list b/c I had sold off my big salad spinner that was taking up too much space.

Yay!
Although it's too cold right now to eat salad for lunch or dinner, I'll use it when it starts getting warm again.

So I dug around in the box to find a note from whoever the gift came from.

Inside the box:
Salad spinner
Receipt for the salad spinner
Thank you for shopping letter from J&R
J&R catalog

Hmmm... I understand getting the receipt (I suppose it's a packing slip, altho it lists the price & everything!), but it doesn't say anything on the receipt. Hmmmm...

So I asked on IRC, and the responses I got were:
Ardith - I got you something, but it's something else. It's arriving on Monday.
Sat - I didn't get you anything, in case you were wondering.

Hmmm... So who got me the salad spinner?
Please speak up yo!

2 comments:

Clean Berry Jam said...

hahaha. That was me. I contemplated not saying anything for a while. They didn't give me the option to put in a gift card at checkout. :(

I went back and forth for a while...Cupcake pan so Shiz and Sat can eat sweet stuff or salad spinner so they can eat healthy stuff? I know you eat lots of salads so I decided to go with the spinner. So many cooking things on your list! Merry Christmas!

-B

ardith said...

Yah! the power of the blog!