Monday, December 22, 2008

Running Errands, Saw Steph

I had a lot of errands to run this morning.

Went to the bank to ask about the IRA accounts.
The lady we talked to said there's no rollover fees. Whew, thank goodness.

Then we headed out to Chatworth to pick up some stuff for a childhood friend. I can't say what it is online in such a public forum, so you'll just have to ask me in person. *laugh*

After we got home, I headed out to Coffee Bean on Olympic & Bundy b/c Steph was having lunch w/ Rhona in the area. I joined them, exchanged gifts, and sent Steph off. She had a flight to catch at 6pm, and it was already well past 4pm. She had an even busier day, that started off awful at the post office. Give her a hug when you see her.

PS. The boys came back tonight to do some more filming in the capsule hotel-like shelves... I didn't hang around to watch them.

I've been so busy, I haven't been able to play We Cheer. Or Samba de Amigo. Boo!

No comments: