Thursday, January 15, 2009

All Cleared Out

Dennis, Dee & I went to the office one last time to clear everything out. Only things left are some metal shelf thingies that I'll take home tomorrow.

Allen called around noon to see if we wanted any Vietnamese sandwiches for lunch. I haven't had those all year! See, I didn't get to eat any the last time I went to San Jose (late Dec) or the last-last time I went to San Jose (event F). I really miss those $2.50 sandwiches...

I asked for chicken, which was really yummy.
Dee & Allen ate one and a half sandwich each. That's waaaay too much food, boys.

Allen had bought another sandwich for dinner, but he gave it to me to give to Sat. We can share one for dinner ^__^

PS. Dee has a "邪魔 box" and a "Ards box."
And a few XL t-shirts b/c one of the staffers didn't take the box home.

PPS. Dennis & Allen mentioned that Steebu will have a female guest over at their place this weekend. Friend? No. Someone in the industry? No. Hmm... scary! They thought Steebu should watch "The Audition" once again.

No comments: